Someone To Play With Me?

Hey everyone,

I am Siviria, 22 years old. From Europe.
Looking for people I can play with,
my friends don’t play this game N_N

I am looking mainly PvE, RP but also PvP. I like to build and decorate :stuck_out_tongue:

Add me on steam: [xJSTx] Siviria Ashariel

6 Likes

I don’t know Rick, seems fake

lol?

Hey Siviria :slight_smile:
First of all if you are mostly into building and decorating then I would suggest official PVE, PVE-C servers or a private server that suits your need, some of the private servers even have RPG mods installed, but vanilla Conan Exiles can be played in so many ways, it’s all up to your imagination.

Your best bet would be someone else fairly new to the game or someone that just want to start on a new server.
If no one offer to play with you in this thread then you can always just join a server that seems populated, most people are helpful and usually like to chat, maybe work together or even agree to join in a clan with others, but most established players/clans rarely take newbies into their clan for several reasons…
A member of a clan have access to everything within a clan and can theoretically fill their inventory with stuff and then leave the clan, so most established players/clans won’t likely offer a newbie to join their clan.
Also if you are new to the game, it is a better experience to work up from the bottom, it’s not really that hard and like I said, there’s usually a lot of helpful players that will give you advice or even help :slight_smile:

Hope you will find what you’re looking for, Conan Exiles is a great game even in singleplayer, but it is so much more when you play on a server :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.