Help .. built up respawn iron

Official server #1010 pve Help … built up respawn iron e5

Please review the following post and follow the instructions to submit your report:

You will need to provide more specific details to report this. Where is the iron being built on? There are many places around the map to source iron, are they available or are you saying all iron has been built on?

Official server #1010 pve Help … built up respawn iron e5

Did you build next to the ironstone deposits on E5?
Because if you build something next to a resource, it will stop it from respawning.

The closest source of iron to that spot is across from the Tower of Bats at F5 and spread over G5.

Your post still isn’t clear. Like rolee said, building near a resource will despawn it. Once the building is removed the resource will respawn. If it’s a griefing issue, Pugilist has said how to report it.

no player has built up all iron deposits on this square with foundations

no the player has built up all iron deposits on this and another square with foundations

I can’t transfer a screenshot because new
(screenshots are available)

If you feel someone is griefing than you can report it, however; iron spawns a great many places across the map, and on a PvE server it’s not hard to track down without significant risk.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/please-read-official-servers-terms-of-conduct-guidelines-and-procedures/112678

since yesterday, iron deposits at the Tower of the Bats in F5 and spread along G5, E5 are built up with foundations …

Again, myself and one other person have posted a link on how to report something you want investigated to the Funcom team.

If you believe there is a griefing issue you should follow those instructions.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/please-read-official-servers-terms-of-conduct-guidelines-and-procedures/112678

К сожалению, правилами это не запрещено, Funcom не будет вмешиваться. Они даже обелиски блокировать разрешают и застраивать Серное озеро, а железо и подавно - его много по всей карте.

Неможет Быть
это свинсто… скотина застроила все месторождения железа
на 3 квадратах фундаментами.
Спасибо за инфо

1 Like

Please, help
Server

Clan El Bobo Lovers
since yesterday, iron deposits on the Tower of Bats at F5 and spread over E5, F6 are built up with foundations by this player.
my Steam profil Alexreim
Clan Reim

Hey guys!
I bought recentle when a play in server:
Server: officialserver.#1010 Pve
I playing on my PC
Payer name Alex
Clan Reim
Have only one official server, since yesterday iron deposits on the Tower of Bats at F5 and spread over G5, G6 is built up with foundations by this player. blocks all access to them.
This player also blocked my temple where I wanted to continue building further.

it needs to be fixed
I really need help with this.
Thanks everyone

If its pve go north to fetile lands there is plenty of iron there and its a better place to build on pve no danger at all.

Sorry, I can not help you any further as I am not a moderator.

You need to send a message to @Community and tell them about the issue.

Good luck and I hope you get some resolution soon. Don’t give up, you could try another server and have a much better time there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.