Help me. The big box and items have disappeared

Nice to meet you
I bought Conan Exile through Steam last month and am currently enjoying playing alone
A bug-like event happened in that, so I posted a bug report for the first time this time.
I didn’t know how to send it by e-mail, so I posted it in this place.
I don’t understand English in a post from Japan and I’m using Google Translate, so I’m sorry if there is something unclear about the text.

Moved the location of large boxes and items inside the building to expand the base
After the move was finished, many of the big boxes and items disappeared.

The details of the contents of the box are unknown now because I did not make a note in analog, but the item that seems to have disappeared when I checked it is
Alchemy bases, collected herbs, decorative items, etc.
I was logged in to Steam, but I wasn’t playing with anyone online, so no one could steal it.

If this happens again in the future, I realize that I will lose the time and effort I spent again, and I will think about future play.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would like to ask you to deal with it.
Thank you for your cooperation.

This is happening to others and is a known bug. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Just to clarify, when you say you moved items in big boxes, were the boxes in the base or on the ground? Does the event log say that they decayed or they lost stability?

1 Like

Some boxes were placed on the floor, but some were placed on shelves.
Only the box on the shelf has disappeared.
Since it was in three stages, all the boxes above have disappeared.

1 Like

Then this is indeed a known issue and a fix being worked on.

thank you for your reply

I used to put items on my desk and they disappeared, so I sincerely hope that those bugs will be resolved as soon as possible and I can send a comfortable play.

I would like to ask for the revival of the disappeared items …

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.