Horse disappeared

**Game mode:**Online Offical
Type of issue: pet dissapear
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Eu

i was playing conan exiles on the offical pve-c server. I set my horse into guard infront of my house but he started to slide into under the map and i cannot recover him tho i can hear his sound

Hey @Joe_Armstrong

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
Did your horse return to its intended location after the server restarted?
If not, we’re currently testing a follower management system that will let you rescue any lost followers. No ETA yet, but you can check it in our current Testlive build.
Thanks for reaching out to us.

2 Likes

No it did not return after restarts. Its been a week almost and still horse is not there but i can hear his sound. So he is kinda under the map.

I had a thrall do that. You can activate the cheats, go into ghost mode to travel through everything. Go in the ground and get your horse back.

Only thing is I don’t know if you can activate the cheats online, but it works in offline single player.

Joe, if you move your other followers well out of range, then kite an enemy near where you heard his noise, do you think he might come out to party?

Let us know !

Regards

jim

I’ve tried it aswell but didnt work thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.