Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6108
Mods: None

Bug Description:

My level 20 Horse magically disappeared

Bug Reproduction:

I was running around killing mobs at The Ashen Core, horse had plenty of food and full health… I also had 2 fighter berserker thralls following me helping to clear the mobs… Then all of the sudden my horse disappeared, some magic I guess… Either way, very annoying as it was a level 20 Horse with good armor, and I had to run on feet a long way back to base…

Greetings Girakul!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding the disappearance of your horse.

Have you accessed the ‘‘Followers’’ tab in your character’s menu and pressed ‘‘Rescue’’ to retrieve your horse or has the horse appeared eventually afterwards?

Hi, I tried to access the horse in the followers tab, it was no longer there, it was gone for good, just vanished.

Greetings,

Thank you for the additional information. Can you share with us the date on which the horse went missing, its name if you remember, and the location where you last placed it on the ground?

Also, please share your clan name. Feel free to send us a direct message with the answers if you prefer.

We await your reply.

Hello, it happened on Sep 24, the name was default “Horse” and the location was “The Ashen Core” as originally stated. There is no clan name as I’m not in the clan.

Hello,

Thank you for the additional information. We will reach out in private to ask further questions.

Please check your forum notifications for our direct message.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.