Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
There’s no way to make a horse eat. This is a fundamental game mechanic that is incredibly sloppy and lazy to leave broken for so long. Food grants stat growth bonuses. You can’t feed a horse so you can’t get a bonus.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Give a brand-new horse food - food is eaten
- Ride horse, horse levels up and loses stat growth bonus from food
- Take food back, give it to horse again - still not eaten
- There’s no “Use” button in the horse inventory UI
- Go back to not playing this bug-ridden mess
If their health is full, they won’t eat for awhile. Let him get hit and he’ll eat.
It’s not a perfect solution but it’s a decent workaround. If you’re in PvP you should be able to just hit them yourself
When friendly fire is off I’ll ride onto combat and make sure my horse takes a hit or two before killing the enemies.
Hopefully it can get worked out in a proper manner soon
Ride horse and jump from some place to get horse damaged-and he eats
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.