Horses to all and rhinos to the chosen ones?

Good afternoon

Are there any plans to release for those who have not bought Sitpahs, saddles for rhinos, camels or elephants?
When buying a Tauran pack, there was hope for other mounts. Now we have to beg to create a saddle for a rhinoceros from those who have Sitpa.
Buying a Sitpah for a rhino saddle is like buying a car for … a donated car air freshener.

PS I used an online translator I hope the essence of the topic will be understood

You bought a lada but you want the neighbours car who got a Tesla, right we get it…

I bought a Lada and calmly put a BMW seat in it …
Why should I buy a Tesla if only the seats are normal?

2 Likes

Well I can say with all honesty that it was worth the money. Today in the frozen north the boss Sabertooth pounced on me while I was on my level 20 rhino, and only took half of my health. I guarantee that was a one shot if I was not.

2 Likes

I don’t know about Lada or BMW. All I know is the only benefits dlc players had all this time in this game was only cosmetic. So after all these dlcs, it still remains cosmetic. I don’t know, like my friend @JJDancer says, if rhino’s are tougher than horses, I am ps4 player, how should I? Still in pvp if it makes a difference, then you can complain.

You can craft rhino saddle in the base game without buying siptah.
There are no elephant or camel mounts at the moment.
Buying siptah is like buying a different way to enjoy the same game you are playing.

2 Likes

I don’t know which is better, but I rarely see anyone riding rhinos. You’d think they’d be more prevalent if they gave the slightest advantage in PvP.

1 Like

Rhinos are very slow in regaining endurance. I had to get someone else’s rhino home to base, and boy was that tiresome. They hit well in combat, but that endurance thing made me wish it was a horse…

2 Likes

Rhinos have 800 Stamina vs 600 that horses have. They regen the same amount each tick. So it appears Rhinos take longer. In addition, Rhinos do not have scout saddles.

1 Like

I’d rather buy a Lada (old one) than a Tesla!

1 Like

I can’t craft the rhino saddle without the DLC. It’s not in the list when opening the Saddlers bench. All saddles are only available if I have the DLC. How do you craft it?

Your correct they said if you own dlc you get rhino mounts but you should not be able to craft them without it so I’m also courios on how to as well

I know there is a way to get a saddle without the DLC (tested it myself) but that’s only possible on modded servers or in single player with that mod.
Without those, in vanilla, it’s not possible though. All rhino saddles, even the basic first one, are DLC only.

1 Like

Lada Niva, was one of the best jeep ever made. In my island, the wealthy years (before the February of 2009) almost all the persons wanted to buy a jeep. So the ones that did, try their luck of road and ofcurce they got stuck, guess what jeep was going to drug them out? About Tesla, I really don’t know this company, it must be new and expensive I suppose. Still, I can say that I am a Lada person too :joy::joy::joy:, I like to enter my car freely, no matter in what condition my clothes or my shoes are, I have a living room and a wife (yelling at me to keep it clean) in my house, I don’t need this torture in my car too :wink:.

2 Likes

If you have a saddle, either you have the dlc or not, can you mount a rhino? Because if you can, is it so difficult to ask someone who owns the dlc to fix you one? I don’t have derketo dlc, but I have 10 flawless guardian armors in my closets. If you can ride a rhino without the dlc, then I think that this conversation here has no point. People work and need to get paid here, don’t you think?

2 Likes

You don’t need the DLC to ride the rhinos, they always have the saddle slot.
You just can’t craft it, if you somehow loot it from another player (who has the DLC) in PvP or some player gives it to you you can put it on a rhino and ride it.
It’s the same with all other DLC items, you can loot them from other players and use the without a problem, you just can’t craft them yourself.

1 Like

Well, I believe I don’t see anything unfair here. Thank you my dear friend for all the info you provided :+1:.

There are a lot of animals in the game.
But as fighters they are weak and there is nothing to arm them with.
You can only ride horses.
An add-on that makes more mounts, reservations and the like is really necessary and fills the game with content. Instead, 100 pieces of armor in a different color … I’m standard and don’t use half.

1 Like

Yes, but name one game that you use all the weapons or armor pieces you find? Still I can say that there is really few armor pieces or weapons that I never used the passed 2 years. Every single one of them has a purpose, you will understand it better if you try barbaric mode, believe me. About the dlcs however, do not be so negative. I don’t own them all too. Still 10 Euro per dlc is a really low and fair prize. I remember 35 years ago, in the arcade stores I was spending more per week :joy::joy::joy:. We didn’t have Euros of curse back then, but comparing the things that 10 Euro can provide you right now, I surely spend way more :joy::joy::joy:. Have fun m8 and happy new year :tada::tada::tada:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.