Hosting dedicated server for the PC Xbox App/Gamepass

I was wondering if there was a way to host a dedicated server for a few friends for the PC Xbox App game. I know that the the Steam and Epic store has their respective ways to do so, but cannot find anything specifically for the Xbox App.

When you launch the game the xboxapp should prompt you to choose between the game and a dedicated server.

It does, but is there a way to customize the server? I can’t seem to figure out how to change the settings because all the files are in a protected folder under WindowsApps.

Download and launch this server, you can also join the server by using this.
You will see the file down below or locate it from here
DedicatedServerLauncher\ConanExilesDedicatedServer\ConanSandbox\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\ServerSettings.ini

If you don’t want to download it, here is where you can find the setting file from Game Pass version

Firstly, click Open Mods file on your Xbox App/Microsoft Store, and navigates to ModifiableWindowsApps\Conan Exiles\WindowsServer\ConanSandbox\Config\WindowsServer\ServerSettings.ini

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.