How to craft RIGHT golem arm?

Hello guys, this is maybe a stupid question, but I really can’t figure out how to do this. In the golem workbench there is no option to chose if I want to craft left arm or right arm. When I crafted legs, they just fit normally - one for each leg socket. But when I craft arm, it automatically became left one and I can’t use it.

So far I’ve found only left arms in the chests and boxes. So now I can’t finish my golem, because I wasted my last blood crystal for creating the wrong arm.

Any ideas? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The right arm MUST have a weapon installed so you got to go to the bench and add ax, sythe, sword, or maul an arm to designate it an armed right arm

4 Likes

I just crafted or found arms. I put a weapon on it, and when I put the pieces in the assembly station, it automatically placed them. I am assuming you can’t build a golem with no weapon.

2 Likes

But the arm has the word “left” in the left down corner, where is the description of the item (the same as weapons have mentioned their abilities there, like “bleed”, etc).

So you think that when I put a weapon to the hand which is already in the constructor, the other “left” one will just snap to the right side? Not sure about it…

I don’t think you got my point. You said you found them and crafted them. So how exactly, or where you decide to craft left or right one?

As I said, I can craft arm, but the arm gets to be left everytime. I have no option to change it, or I just don’t know how to do it.

I just crafted an arm. Then I put the weapon required in the bench and crafted an arm with a weapon. I did not pay any attention to the wording, and I didn’t even notice it.

When I put the parts in the assembly station, they automatically went to the spots. I built two for the purpose of defendig in the purge last night.

1 Like

Hmmm okay, I’m going to try it like you say, I hope it is going to work. Maybe I still don’t fully understand how should the parts be modified, so it works. I’ll maybe try some instruction video instead.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I play on PS5, so when I transfer to assembly, I just pull the trigger on the controller.

I find this very not-intuitive tbh, because the empty arm fits in the socket as well, but only one of them, another one won’t snap - and there is nowhere in game explained, that the arm has to have weapon in it in the moment I am putting it to the machine.

From what I’ve read in the guides, I got it in the way I need to put all the limbs there, and before the assembling and finishing the golem I need to put a weapon of my choice into his arm.

Also it still don’t explain why every arm has “left” description. I don’t know, it could be stated a little clearer.

EDIT:
Ok, this one is on me - I haven’t got unlocked the guardian weapons, that’s why the arms with weapons did not show in the crafting menu of the bench. :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Make weapon

2. Tinker it to your desire

3. Make two left empty arms

4. Make arm with weapon

5. notice it says right arm now

2 Likes

Wait so the modification transfers over to the golem arm? AWESOME!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, although I figured that out already, but exactly this step by step advice I was seeking before. :smiley: :+1:

Maybe your post will help to some other players, eventually. :slight_smile: Because I checked one instruction video, and it was mostly about collecting the rare golem parts, and that player just did it all too quickly without explaining how the knowledge skills play a role in this, etc.

1 Like

I think there is a lot of potential for golems. Mix and match. Finding rare parts.

It settles another canon.

1 Like

Dzonatas, when you say this, I stil did not figure out how the golem tiers work.

Like you said, I mixed up few different body parts to build one ugly inconsistent golem to farm stone, and it appears to me that only thing that matters is the quality of the hand with the weapon (crystalline - T3)

So is it like that if you play PvP, your golem gets more HP when he is made from more T3 parts? And in PvE it’s only about the arm, if he is not construed to be a fighter?

1 Like

I’m only playing pvp right now. :+1: I found crystalline parts, and the workbench complimented the rest of them. In short, I expect the empty crystalline arm to be a high value. Either by trade or by thrall there must be a way to get it without much rng.

Right now my best golem is 20khp. That’ll take some time to melee around my base. The next one I’ll aim to make sure it takes even more time to argue with. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well we can get at least some answers from this, because my golem has only crystalline arm, then that antena head, iron torso and the rest is made from stone. He has got 10k HP… So if yours is only made from crystalline, it grants him more HP.

But what about the damage, I would love to know the differences. o.O About the high value… RNG again, I found my crystalline arm in the darfari camp wooden box. :rofl:

1 Like

Nope…Eradication’s new video just released the golem weakness and it’s something every PVPer has with their thralls…starmetal weapons. Golems are not going to be a factor in PVP at all. That 20K will go down in less than a minute with a beserker thrall with their native 2H starmetal sword.

1 Like

It seems that the golems are too slow already. The only other thing that might be useful is the golem with exploding head… But who knows, how much dmg to the structures he does this way?

To me it’s mostly about cosmetics and some little stuff. My golem is not collecting stone, when nobody is in the sight. He farmed something around 130 pieces of stone with me in that area (and slowly as hell), then I went somewhere else and when returned, he had only 136 pieces.

The same with other player’s golems. They apparently start to farm materials, when any player comes in the sight, and stop, when there is none.

1 Like

You are correct, the Golums are merely cosmetic, though the one with the lightning rod stops lightning attacks on your base. They farm a little but it is not really something to depend on.

Havent really tested them in a fight, but Wak did in his video, and made a good assessment of their strengths and weaknesses.

3 Likes

His videos are spoilers no matter how good he is at it. I like the more intuitive approach that keeps the immersion going.

Exactly what I wanted to test – golem vs beserker.

To me it is the sorcerer’s best pet.

I hope this thread answered your question.

my defunct legionnaire warrior disagrees

1 Like