I love the pvp of this game, but in this period, not being able to play every day, I had to restart on pve-c servers where I can do pvp, without however the anxiety and the obligation to be almost always online to avoid find myself without a roof over your head.
But sadly, I’ve found some quite unusual limitations in pve-c servers and I’m wondering what’s the point of that.
- Why is pvp limited to only one time slot?
- Why can’t I rob unattended inventory left lying around in the open (workbenches and such, I’m not referring to crates that can be locked and shouldn’t be able to be destroyed of course)?
- Why can’t thralls and pets be attacked and not be attacked by them?
It would be nice to have a server somewhere between pvp and pve-c that unlike the classic pve-c allows:
- Do pvp h24
- Being able to loot bodies, inventories, workbenches or anything left unattended
- Killing thralls, pets or mounts left lying around, and always being attacked by enemy thralls and pets.
In my opinion this would make the pve-c server much more fun by keeping that climate safe and non-toxic, so the base is not destroyed and the players do not risk losing everything.
What do you think?
I also tried looking for unofficial serves with such rules, but they don’t exist. They often have far more limitations than that.
But if you know any server like this, possibly stable, populated and long-lasting, possibly European, I would be grateful