Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Hyenas stop attacking including the armored hyena from the battle pass and remain that way until a restart.

Bug Reproduction:

Tame any variant of hyena. Take the hyena into combat and after a few mobs the hyena will eventually bug out and not attack. The hyena will remain in this bugged state until a restart. Then after restarting, the hyena will bug out again after only a few mobs making the restart pointless and everything very frustrating. My engagement set for they hyenas is almost always “attack nothing” and then I give them commands to attack.

This bug is really disappointing because it affects the new armored hyena from the battle pass. Strangely enough this bug did not occur with the abyssal hound or raging abyssal hound which is created from tamed hyenas. Nor have I encountered it with human or zombie thralls.

I did a search before making this post and this bug was reported by many people back in December '21. Apparently it was never addressed.

1 Like

Encountered the same bug yesterday after we get our newly armored hyena (elite) from the battle pass. We encountered the same as in the post above. The only difference is we play in Coop and our engagement for the hyena was attack everything at max range and follow mid range 15 meters.

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Single Player & Paid Server Hosted Game
Mods: No mods

I joined the forum to report this very bug. I am experiencing the same issue as the OP.

Encountered the same bug yeas ago :stuck_out_tongue: Even made another report on it a few months back… hmm…
:thinking:

Same. Also reported it

Yep, had this with undead hyenas, now with the battlepass hyenas (not abyssals, which are effectively wolves.) Please address!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.