I can't create clan

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following:PvE]
Region: [Europe]

[There is no field for the clan name, so I can’t type it and create clan. It is the same in single player and on the dedicated server. My friend has the same issue.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Create a singleplayer world
2.Open inventory
3.Open clan tab
4.Try to enter the name

Are you using any mods? Are you using any other characters but latin/english letters?

3 Likes

For me no trouble, so like Narelle said, must be some mod, maybe an UI mod ?

As you can see here, my singleplayer game, and clan tab.

2 Likes

Shot in the dark here, but I remember a similar issue someone had a while ago:

Not likely, but thought it was worth sharing.

1 Like

Happy you fixed it.

Yes, i love my nvidia card to. Still have an 980 Radeon in one of my old machine, and it’s still working, but i’m way better with nvidia for gaming, not even an discussion. :grinning:

I cannot create a clan and I am on a nvidia 960 … it says type a name and NADA

http://prntscr.com/12xuejw I HAVE NO FIELD

Does it make any difference if you change screen resolution?

Asking because there doesn’t seem to be much space between the “Block Clan Invites” check box and the “Clan Roster” title in your screen shot, so I was wondering if the box is being overlapped by something because of limited screen real estate.

2 Likes

Would also try different resolutions to see if this fix the issue.

Also to know more about the full system would help. Do you run windows10, or a older version ? Are your drivers up-to-date ?
Similar screen/UI issues in other interfaces/games ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.