I Combat / Out of Combat stances

Hello There,
I believe it would be very beneficial to have separate in & out of combat stances; for example if I am holding my hatches or my axe or even my sword but I am not actually in combat, there is no need for my character to be leaning halfway forward just to hold the weapon! he/she can only be standing straight. Of course if I am wielding a weapon and I am engaged in combat then it would make absolute sense for my character to maintain battle stance.
It just seems unnatural to me that my character is holding a hatchet walking around my own house with no enemies around and she is leaning forward all the time while she is holding that weapon!
Thanks for your consideration!

1 Like

Yeah, it would be nice if we could hold items in our hands in a more relaxed position. Running around with a torch in full battle-ready stance feels especially silly.

That said… How would you define “in combat” or “out of combat”?

1 Like

I’d say either the moment you lock onto an enemy or when you swing your weapon and it can last up to 15 seconds

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.