I got undermeshed and die in a mountain (bug)

, ,

Game mode: *Online official #8069
Type of issue: *Bug
Server type: PvP
**Region: America
**Hardware: PS4

I was climbing a mountain and on my way to the top i got undermeshed without been able to get out to the real map. A fee seconds later I tried to loose my self with “triangle” but the character fall in the “inside structure” and die, loosing everything in my backpack since a was looking a safe place to vault my self.
My id is: Ivo_wivo in case is possible to track down the log and find the spot to fix the problem and, secondly, would be lovely to have my stuff back. It is already difficult official servers to loose everything by a bug like this. Please, i rly look forward a GM to help the community and me with this issue. Thank you!

Pls, if you need more info or me to show you where exactly is the place, let me know and i’ll gladly show you.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I was climbing a mountain
  2. I try to climb in between two side that merges to reach the top of it.
  3. I started to get into the second side of the mountain (the right one)
  4. I hit “triangle” once I notices I got undermeshed to try to come back to the real map
  5. I died inside the map and not able to see the body anymore, loosing everything in my character.

If you really want to help send photos of the spot you are under meshing. There is no way to get your stuff back, nobody is.

Ya your stuff is gone. This happened to me on Savage Wilds luckily it was my server and easily retrievable. Also happened to my thrall one time. Found him a the bottom of map in the water. Its a problem thats been around awhile. Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.