I guess the 21st of June is another announcement? Or is the actual update?

Please do not put this update on testlive… some of us don’t have the space to download that.

You don’t have to download it, just wait for it to release.

3 Likes

Please do put it on TestLive, so more people can test it and report bugs before it hits live. Those who play only on live will, hopefully, have to fewer bugs to scream about as a result.

18 Likes

It will not be wise to release the “massive” update live and go on their summer break. If I have to guess either some dev stream preview or some details as to when the update may go live.

6 Likes

June 21st will likely be a dev stream announcing what’s coming, and testlive will likely begin as soon as the dev stream ends (i.e. also on the 21st).

WIll not be wise, but they’ve done that in the past already…

I expect exploits, imbalance and glitches :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And OP new mechanic(sorcery becoming meta as no stam usage and fireballs flying around all over). Then after outcry, will nerf to where only thralls using sorcery will be feasable.

3 Likes

It will be an update on the upcoming announcement of an update. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sooo… “software” then?

If we are fortunate, it will be content reveal and dropping it onto testlive so that it gets a thorough testing while Funcom is on Fellesferie.

More likely, it will be another layer of the teaser stacking doll.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.