When is the Next Patch

when will they release the big update i have been waiting …

Sometime early January, er, late January, er, before February, er, second week of February…(and the saga is ongoing).

3 Likes

They already told us about that being this week. Wait another 48h, if nothing goes wrong, it will be pushed to live.

I feel bad for Bryan though. I really thought they were keeping that much of a low profile because of sorcery being worked on, but it seems they are not working on it…at least not currently.

1 Like

Really looking forward to the patch going live. There are so many gameplay improvements and fixes in this one!

Hopefully this answers your question:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/plans-and-patches-for-next-week-week-of-the-11th-of-february-2019/53717

Well, if I can be THAT guy…early this week is Monday or Tuesday, so I am hoping for today. Otherwise I think they should have worded it differently? I’m just so excited so every little thing said is getting “overthinked” :joy:

1 Like

Im guessing they really want it out today, not only for the demand for it, but because they want to get a new patch up on testlive with new voip and additional qol balance stuff

1 Like

they should also fix the stam bug it’s getting annoying its like everyone in pvp server is using it

this was feb 8 they said they will release it last week but they did not

5 Likes

tickto

3 Likes

wheel of pain - funcom edition :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah yes, I think this happened randomly to me. For some reason each attack dealt bleed, as if any further attack is dealt by both the client and the server as if it’s the last heavy… Unfortunately I am too dumb to figure out what caused this.
Way worse is the fact that sometimes no animations are shown. Instead someone is running around one, neither showing the weapon nor the attacks. Thats some serious problem for me…

No, they said they would release it the week of Feb. 11. Here’s the announced post:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/plans-and-patches-for-next-week-week-of-the-11th-of-february-2019/53717

1 Like

Its going today then or not ? :smiley:

The day is young, patience!

1 Like

It’s not going out today - we are looking at tomorrow evening or hopefully at the latest Thursday.
We had to fix a crash that was reported, involving pets. Naturally we wanted to fix that before the patch is going to Live and needed it to go through internal QA.

Sorry for the delay but we try to address as many issues as we can before letting you lose on this new build :slight_smile:

I also updated the Info Post accordingly.
Thanks for your patience everyone, we really appreciate it!

11 Likes

Uh, i can see you writing while im reading your post!

Doesn’t come surprisingly after so many feedback regarding issues in the Testlive forum. Better this way as the other.

:eyes: