I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

Enjoy this cursed crossover… (nevermind it isn’t allowing me to share the image because I am too new…)

6 Likes

I really, really want to see that abomination, whatever it is :smiley:

If I recall correctly, it should be relatively easy to fulfill the requirements to stop being a “new user”. Let me dig it up…

4 Likes

Found it. This should do it, unless they changed it:

NEW FORUM ACCOUNTS: Please be aware that newly created users can’t send private messages until a certain threshold has been met, which is to read 5 different posts, 30 different messages, and spend 10 minutes logged in. This is to prevent automated spam.

(Yeah, this talks about sending PMs, but I’m pretty sure it’ll also work for attaching images.)

3 Likes

Kind of building the anticipation now. I hope it lives up to the hype I am just now creating about it…whatever it is.

4 Likes

I, too, am eager to witness the horror. I’ve bumped your trust level up @phoenixcommand so you should be able to post. Don’t post anything weird or gross!!!

11 Likes

4 Likes

and theeeeeeeeen…

3 Likes

No and then!

I too am shivering with anticipation

3 Likes

Got my eye bleach ready. Where’s the horror?

3 Likes

and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (intensifies)

3 Likes

Now I can’t sleep until I saw it!

3 Likes

Give it too us man! My heart can’t take it!

3 Likes

Hes probably sleeping like a babe, smiling, thinking about how he played us all. :laughing:

4 Likes

6 Likes

He got you your favorite thing…disappointment!

5 Likes

welcom @phoenixcommand
Personally, I was very disappointed that he didn’t ask me demon blood to enter …
but there is some challenge to realize here

4 Likes

Now join in…

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

4 Likes

well-waiting

7 Likes

never, never, never…
:thinking:
all this seems to me complicated
so i will start by not lying
because my main purpose in life is to die

1 Like

I was told there would be an abomination. There is no abomination. The abomination is a lie.

8 Likes