I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

Can’t help but wonder what went through the mind of the very first guy to catch one of those blobfish. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure but I bet he told the fish. And whatever he said was followed by canned laughter.

3 Likes

The RV Tangaroa’s crew and scientists nicknamed him Mr Blobby when they got him aboard.

2 Likes

Pucker up, Buttercup.

3 Likes

Same brotha, same. Maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

This was definitely one of the most abominable crossovers of ice cream flavors I’ve ever encountered. Grapefruit, salted licorice and lemon, in what they call a “Remix”.

Each of the flavors would’ve been fine on their own. Together, they tasted like Shoggoth.

And yes, I bought it, so I ate it.

7 Likes

Somehow, I thought Shoggoth would be less lemon.

4 Likes

It does kinda look like bug innards.

3 Likes

Real life Shrine to Zath perhaps?

8 Likes

So, we had abominations in wildlife, food, meme, television, film and music.
What aboooooooout FASIOOOOOON!?

3 Likes

Now look here… we wore those with pride.

4 Likes

And we can still support it :wink:.
The reason we can is simple, we wear clothes because we have to wear something, we don’t care how it looks like, if others care, their problem, not ours :man_shrugging:.

4 Likes

That reminds me of this fad I saw about 15 years ago. Guys were wearing these pants, or long shorts I don’t know… anyway. But they were really wide and had a bunch of chains and metal loops and stuff. You all probably know what I’m talking about.

Anyway I was in AIT (tech school for the Army) and my roommate and squad leader was wearing them when we went out on pass one weekend. I asked him why he wore them. He was like, ‘well they are comfortable’. And then he said he had an extra pair and asked if I wanted to try them on. So I said screw it, lemme see what this is about.

Its like wearing a kilt. To hell with what others thought you looked like, he was right, they were comfortable as hell compared to jeans. So year… I tend not to judge people by what clothes they are wearing. Especially if they’re comfortable. Comfort over fashion any day.

5 Likes

Can we have an NPC thrall that asks you to wait and he’ll come back with something special and never returns? He can be called “phoenixcommand”. :frowning:

7 Likes

@Aleetoo
No, definitely no.
A new member had over 20 quotes from admins.
He had a first post last for over a month now.
You want his name on the game now…
Omg, maybe he worth it after all 🤦🏼
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I would log into the game, pick a truncheon and release all my rage over and over every time he wakes up, until he posts the abomination. Could be a good catharsis.

5 Likes

Also a name of a role playing board game.

As for NPC idea… I like this…BUT…

Near Greenwall, on edge of map (much like Gator in NE) You can place him,
Players can click on him,
"Hello Exile, I bring Great Tidings! For I’m Phoenix Command!
insert more stuff to say
thens runs thru greenwall and out into distance
*he had no bracelet and no reason to stay in exile lands(forums)

giphy

7 Likes

Oh no, this turned out worse than I’ve imagined, I don’t wanna be the idea behind this abomination. Wait, maybe that’s the abomination he wanted to show us? :notlikethis:

7 Likes

Can also just name him “The Abomination”

And place him under a bridge somewhere… XD

5 Likes

I’ve been working the last 36 hours straight on a sale event for my business and was about to return to my Official Server. I think it’s flipping me off.
server

5 Likes