I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

Oh my.

11 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I am happy to present nothing less than the next Age after Age of Sorcery. It will be…

Conan Exiles: Age of Ibiza in the 90s

10 Likes

The skin should be more red… :thinking:

3 Likes

Will the battle pass include Tiesto tracks at the free levels so that you can loop them over the default Conan Exiles soundtrack?

4 Likes

In Greece we say, Περασμένα μεγαλεία, διηγοντας τα να κλαις!
You don’t need to Google it, in sort, these days of glory are gone man :confused:! It’s our children time now, I prefer tea, lots of coffee or a beer in brbq days, no more Ibiza nights for me :wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I wonder if Cimmerians have discovered pineapple…

5 Likes

WOW! This thread is hilarious. This feels like that case in the movie Pulp Fiction… I am so curious!

4 Likes

I don’t know this, but surely female Berserkers carry a couple of them :wink::laughing:.

4 Likes

Forgive me for being naive but what is this on your icon, I can’t understand, I am sorry and I couldn’t just let it pass, feel free to reply whenever you can, I know you have most important things to do .

2 Likes

Looks like a sandworm from Dune.

4 Likes

I want one of those

5 Likes

Or maybe a cut pineapple plant stem?

Sandworms are a natural part of Arrakis’s ecology.

Pineapples are an abomination.

Context matters when making interpretations.

3 Likes

TeimosTheChicken3
The recent nerfs hit Beastmaster Teimos hard.

13 Likes

Can i do joke about 3.0? Well let it go, some times things on our work not go as we planned.

17 Likes

86 is the new 72…

9 Likes

Michael Jackson would envy the guy next to me…

7 Likes

This time in the right thread…

And now, the most abominable questions of all times:
"What even is the difference between “Star Trek” and “Star Wars”?

(Me: Seeking shelter very quick) :military_helmet:

5 Likes

Heh. We were playing Star Wars: Outer Rim with a few friends. They were shocked that I did not know who a certain character was (one of the minor characters from the Disney movies that I haven’t even watched, apparently). So I told them “How should I know who that guy is? I’m no Trekkie!”

Of course, I had already plotted an escape route that may or may not have included a 12-Parsec run to Kessel.

5 Likes