I need help from Funcom

I’ve got a problem. I am a paraplegic and recently broke my leg. I will be bed ridden for 3 weeks or more. Is there anything Funcom can do to keep my base and thralls from decaying during that time? I don’t have access to my computer. All I have access to is this tablet.

Man, I’m sorry to hear that. Let’s ping the @Community managers and see if they can provide any info.

Thanks.

Could ask a relative to check in on your account to delay the timers whilst you’re recovering.

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no one in my family who can do that. Only my parents who are elderly and barely know how to turn on a computer heh. Hopefully I can come up with something before my base decays. Thankfully the extended decay rates are still in effect which will give me a little more time to come up with something.

In that case I’d do as @anon83039162 suggested, ask an active clan member or someone you trust on server to check on your base.

1 Like

I’m not part of a clan plus most of the players I knew moved over to a private server recently and I have no way to contact them outside the game anyway. I’m hoping people I’ve played with in other games may be able to help me. But that’s a long shot and risky.

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, we don’t offer in-game general support so we won’t be able to help with your base decay timer.

We wish you a speedy recovery and good luck.

Hello everyone,

We understand that you have the best intentions and are trying to help your fellow player. However, please do not post exploit suggestions in the comments or we will have to flag them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

?

What?

1 Like

I have a nephew who is a gamer who may be able to help me. I just spent the last 4 days in the hospital so the timing is getting tight.

Hopefully your nephew will help you out. As for you, I wish you a speedy recovery, so you can get back to doing what you enjoy.

3 Likes

My nephew was able to do it. Thank you to all who answered.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.