I play Conan exiles on the PS4 and i play offline but i have a server connecting to my game and I'm wondering a server is connecting to an offline game could someone Please help

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]
Offline game single player\server linking to my offline game

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

@Stephen, I would really like to help you, but for the life of me, I can’t sort out what the problem is.

Please accept this in the spirit of my intent: to help you enjoy the same game I do.

Recognizing you are new to the boards is first on my mind.

• This is the PC board, there is one specifically for the PS4, you can find it by clicking the yellow button above that says “[PC] Updates and Bugs” and scrolling down

• There is no information in the post, just the title. The form lists explicitly what information will help solve your problem. Please fill it out to help us help you.

• If English is not your first language, there are numerous translators (free) online.

I really hope your problem gets the attention it deserves.

Regards

jim

Thank you

You’re quite welcome, and I wish you luck :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.