I understand now

FFS… what in the hell were you thinking FUNCOM? I recently purchased this game and I have to say if I hadn’t had mods to fix all of the flaws in your game it would be unplayable. Enemies under awnings that can’t be hit, completely BS stack sizes, crafting benches that get full before you even have enough materials to build a single object so you end up running what looks like a sweat shop , material crafting that makes no sense what so ever, abysmal standard fuel drop rates, a map so large it takes almost an hour real life time to walk across and no mounts, thralls that have the WORST AI I think I have seen in a long time, the building system is complete trash forcing you spout a stream of swear words at the screen until you finally manage to put a box on the terrain. and then you have the gall to try and sell us DLC? THE GAME ISN’T EVEN FINISHED! For a full price 40$ game it should be bug free, and playable.
Seriously go to steam workshop and hire modders, they apparently can fix your game better than your dev team can… Seriously if I hadn’t played the game for more than 2 hours I would be requesting a full refund for this trash!

3 Likes