I was blocked on all official servers

I was blocked on all official servers. I ask you to return the money for the game and add-ons that I purchased My PSN - Virasj

1 Like

This is not how bans work. Here is the procedure on how to appeal your ban if you believe that you have done nothing wrong to deserve one:

2 Likes

But you can still play on private servers, rent your own server or play locally, can’t you?

If your ban was justified then I don’t think that being banned makes you legible to a refund.

If your ban wasnt justified you can appeal as Narelle suggested.

Also Funcom do not actually handle the refunding of game purchases as far as I’m aware, they will direct you to the retailer from where you bought the game, usually this will be steam, and steams policy if I’m not mistaken is you are only legible for refund if you have played under a few hours or something to that effect.

Why this happens to you?
what did you do?

Congratulations!

Everything is correct. But this violates my rights. I cannot play fully. I pay for the game, but they won’t let me play it.

Not if you broke the rules, and if you honestly believe that you did nothing wrong then follow the process as advised by @Narelle

1 Like

How can you break the broken?
If a developer error kills me, then they only apologize. If I see errors in the game, then I am punished. Is this fair?

I got into a clan that lived at -1P

seeing errors in the game, and exploiting them are two different things.

If you see an error, or bug, and report it, this is correct thing to do.

If you see an error, or bug, and then use it to your advantage, this is an exploit and not the right thing to do.

More to the point, have you been banned, or are you having trouble accessing the game?

Did you receive official notification of a ban?

Have you contacted Funcom staff directly to get a better understanding of your current issue?

1 Like

No, it doesn’t violate your rights. All software, including games, comes with EULA (End-User License Agreement) and/or TOS (Terms of Service). You accepted those when you purchased the game and started playing it. If you violate any of the terms in those, you lose your right to use the software.

On top of that, you’re not actually paying for the official servers. What you paid for is the game and its DLCs, which come with the ability to connect to a server, not with a right to connect to specific servers. The official servers are provided by Funcom free of charge and they have the legal right to deny you access to them.

In short, it’s like complaining that you bought a web browser from a company and then that company denied you access to their own website, but not others.

Like everyone else said, if you didn’t break any of the official server rules, you can appeal the ban. If you did break the rules, well… learn not to do that in the future.

2 Likes

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator