Important warnings for new players who wish to play on RP servers and the negative light of them

been playing on many RP servers many months now , sadly things are not charming as it looks , mods are amazing but sadly majority of these community extremely trash and toxic and if you try to call them out they call you ( OOC drama queen ) as they can’t handle valid criticisms as because they been playing on server for longer time than you they fully control your character fate with enslavement and other abusement methods such as making your character reputation is bad and all that can happen to you easily duo to population are very small in general with exception of 2-3 servers that you may have high ping on them so you won’t play on them anyway

example server got 10 people online with nice mods , except 3 or them are admins and other 3 are discord moderator who played with each other for very long time or best friends and only 3 new players came for mods , so what you think if you disagree or have problem with one of them…yeah things will go nasty in long way…

2nd example what happen when you join clan whos 3 player best friends and you disagree with one of them RP or he did something so bad to you…you think other 2 gonna jump on their best friends in defense of you the stranger you just join in afew days ago…???..majority of clans around not fair at all and will just favor their friends regardless whos right or whos wrong , tho some of them are good but very hard to find

and ofc one of worst thing ever having links of google doc’s that you must read and memorize ( like google doc really ? is this 2015 or am i missing something ? not even bother make youtube video explain things smoothly to memorize things easier or any other billion methods…but no they are like… ( hEy iF yOU dOnT ReAd rUles aNd bReaK iT YOu WiLL bE PuniSHeD…iGnoRanCe noT eXcuS hehehehhe iM sTuPid )

now let me ask you this…if you truely believe in that statement for people make that rules with tons of pages…then why you failed in school ?? why you didn’t get full mark ?? after all all students read the books yet they never get full mark all of them…oh wait i know why ( not rage but here the sentence anyway i type that calm btw )…

(BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE HAVE SAME MUSCLE MEMEORY TO MEMORIZE 5 PAGES OF RULES YOU PULL OUT YOUR A** THAT CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AND HALF OF THESE RULES VAGUE AS HELL , LET ALONE PLAYING ON MUTLIPLE RP SERVER REALISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MEMEORIZE BESIDE COMMON SENSE STUFF WE KNOW ALREADY ) ,

luckly for me i am in good clan and decent server , but you maybe not so lucky and joined clan , best thing to avoid people who can’t handle truth and call you OOC drama because you do not agree on their BS , best thing you can do just very simple ( never say truth and say yes man and just say yes and try to lie about how amazing they are to avoid their stupidity and the massive insecurity egoistic personality and when you boost their ego it will help you getting rank up later and get accepted , and if you make mistakes just act stupid or say im new player just learning as majority of these people know nothing about logic

PS: i won’t read comments as most of them will be one of these examples of people i already mention and that post meant for new players to show them bad harsh reality of RP server that looks like davi jones crew part of the crew part of the ship were they loss their humanity slowly ( also read my words carefully and do not twist my words thanks )

On pc? You mentioned mods.

So, to summarize the OP:

1. Don’t play with jerks.
  2. If a server has written rules and you happen to be illiterate, you don’t need to follow the rules because people who write rules are jerks, and you shouldn’t play with jerks.

I can get behind item #1. I can understand the sentiment behind #2, but it does feel like a private server owner’s right to write and enforce rules on their own server. Naturally, if you don’t agree with their rules, it’s probably not a server for you, but boycotting a server because they write their rules rather than make a video explaining things feels, well, petty.

I get the feeling the OP has had some rather negative experiences with people in recent past, because there’s a lot of unnecessary ranting in the OP, which seems to be targeted at the people who caused the OP these negative feelings. Perhaps you should’ve waited until you’ve cooled down before posting, because adrenaline makes for a poor typing assistant.

2 Likes

I both agree and disagree with the OP on this one. You can and will most certainly find toxic communities, but you will also find them on every other type of private server. However, I believe the OP has also gone a tad hyperbolic and made it seem as if virtually all of the RP communities are like this. My simple advice, join the Discord first for any server you’re contemplating and get to know the people. Look through the old posts and see what type of temperament they have with each other. A good server doesn’t have to have dozens of people nor does a small, close group automatically band together and attack outsiders. Most of all, keep faith when you come across bad servers, there are good ones, I promise :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.