In the conan exiles game, all players, except the admin, do not see the names and level of other players

In the conan exiles game, all players, except the admin, do not see the names and level of other players on the server in the list. Can you tell me how to fix this?

Hey Alista,

This is an intended change that was recently added to the game. It was added in to keep players from knowing when others were logged on/off the server, in a step to help against offline raiding

1 Like

Set the VocalVisibilityDuration setting to 0 and restart the server. You can find it under Server Settings - General (at the very bottom).

1 Like

Which list? If the ingame one, I believe this is a recent and intentional change? People only appearing in the list if they talk in chat or something like that.

Not quite sure what the point of it was as the finer points of PvP shenanigans escape me (due to a severe lack of interest), but something about it being an advantage to easily check whether people are online or not.

What I am still wondering and havent yet checked it out is if you only appear after typing in the global chat.

It would be a bit silly if it makes you appear if you use the whisper chat function or are using your tribe chat, if thats the case then this only benefits solo players or those using discord or another chat server. I’m sure it’s the case that it only puts you on the player list if you use global chat but I havent tested it out to confirm for myself yet.

Yeah that was my first thought anyway… that this would just push players off of global chat and onto external sources (if indeed they weren’t there already).

I am almost always using Teamspeak when online with clanmates…
PVE, just for the record.

@Starwalker German detected.

Dead on, caught me :laughing:

1 Like

We use discord when clan chatting since global chat is flooded with polish, german, spanish and other languages :rofl:

I think in almost all games, this ship has sailed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.