Individual stack splitting won't work if accepted by "OK"-Button

Game mode: Online private | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: All
Region: Europe

If entered a custom amount for splitting a stack won’t work if “accepted” by clicking on the Button “Ok”. Therefore it will split the stack always in half the stack size.
Accepting the custom amount by pressing “Return” or “Enter” on the keyboard, will result in a properly splitted stack as intended.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get a stack you want to split

2. Split the stack by holding it and “Shift & drag” to force the split dialog.

3. Put a random amount in the inputfield (any positive number but not the half of the stack)
    As you can see in this example: The stack size is 100, the split amount is 25.
    bug_split_stack_2b

4. Accept your choise with the button “OK” (not on the keyboard) will result in two evenly splitted stacks

This is really irritating.
And it does work if you hit “enter” on your keyboard but then that jacks up using “e” or “i” to close the thing you are in or your inventory. The keyboard shortcuts only work AFTER you use your mouse to “click” on the screen…

It is fixed on Testlive.

2 Likes

Glad to read this!

I’ve found nothing about this bug (Forum/Trello) while i wrote this report.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.