Online Official

SERVER TYPE
Select server type

PvE-Conflict

MAP
Select map

Exiled Lands

SERVER NAME
Enter server number or name (Type ‘none’ otherwise)

MODS
Enter all mods used, if any (Type ‘none’ otherwise)

none

Bug Description:
BUG DESCRIPTION
Describe the issue. Please be thorough.

After asking to join the server the game shows the progress loading bar and never ends. Other servers may work fine.

ps: used the new template to fill the report

Greetings EduMariano!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding your infinite loading screen.

Our team is currently aware of this issue and the workaround is to verify the files of the game and restart you computer after doing so.
Additionally, we suggest for you to use the Steam option to ‘‘change accounts’’ in order for the system to force Steam to disconnect your account, and then please try to play online again.

Ultimately, if nothing has worked so far, we encourage you to unistall the game, make sure to delete all the game folders and reinstall the game.

Please let us know if the issue persists after performing the suggested steps EduMariano.
Thank you for reaching out to us!

1 Like

Hello HighSaint i did as you told, unstalled the game cleaned the ssd from any trace of the game and did a clean installation, but on server 1977 had no success. In another servers i can join. Unfortunatelly how im in LATAM region i was playing on this server for 2 year and all my stuff is there, rencently i got wiped because i fell in some point of the ToS but i was able to save some stuff that now is unacessible. Im considerening in move to another server all them has a high ping to me due to distance, but better play with lag that dont play LoL. No game no life. But transfers are on hold and server is inacessible. This issue happened in the past, this same issue, may someone registered how to fix it some where. Thanks for your help hope you guys/gals could figure it out soon, and if i could help in anything just tell. thank you.

Hello we continu having problems with 1977 server, after the restart he works for some hours and then the infinite loading screen starts. I think that problem of our server problem could be a full disk on server side, if that server is a linux machine a partition full event can cause a large range of unexpected behaviors, usually the log and tmp folder could get full often due to high activity, that is the case with the 3.0 launch. I was suspecting of it because exectly when the server restart, the OS clear the tmps the server works fine, past some hours the some disk get full and problem returns. I think this could be a strong indicator of partion full. However its only a suspicion.

Thank you very much for the update on the situaton EduMariano.

Our team has already been notified of the issue and its investigating, as it seems to be happening to many players regarding this particular server.

If possible, I would also like to ask you to submit a ticket with us, regarding this issue through our website please:
https://funcom.zendesk.com

Thank you for your feedback EduMariano!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.