Input doesn't work

Game version: 1.0.63125.0 from Microsoft Store PC via Game Pass
Type of issue: Bug
Mods: No

Bug Description:

After a few minutes of gameplay the input just goes off and I can’t play anymore

Steps to Reproduce:

Step 1: simply run the game and play 2-3 minutes

I’ve made a video about it, but I can’t send it here

2 Likes

I have the same issue, and it’s been around since the demo. There’s a thread in Steam that 4 of us are now saying happens to us titled “[Bug] Game randomly stops accepting any input except clicks”

Had to put the title of thread since we can’t post links.

I’ve played the Steam demo as well, but I didn’t expirienced any troubles with it…
I saw post about inputs after I made my own, so… should I delete it?

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review this matter.

1 Like

Game version: Day 1 Release
Type of issue: Bug
Mods: No

Bug Description:

Game often stops recieving any inputs except from mouse buttons ( I can only attack and change weapons with mouse wheel, no keyboard inputs or mouse movement). Upon death menu normally responds to inputs and when another level is started bug persists until restart of the whole game.

I tried: Restarting pc, verifiying intergity via Steam, launching as admin, launching in compatibility mode for different windows, reducing graphics, disabling razer chroma, disabling steam overlay. reinstall

specs:
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)|
|GPU|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti|

Steps to Reproduce:

Bug happens seemingly randomly, most often during last tutorial battle as soon as last objective is triggered (attack the gate to end tutorial) and in first hell where the chaos crystals are introduced and two cambions spawn at the same time.

1 Like

Same here but happens sooner, on the first arena of first level where you get the skull that shot fireballs, I tried fullscreen and windowed but nothing.
specs:
cpu : ryzen 5600X
gpu : rtx 3070
ram: 32GO 3600Mhz cl18
display : 2560x1440 165 hz HDR

1 Like