Inverted right sloping stone brick wall bug

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: Bug
Region: New Asgarth area

Hey. I seem to be having an issue with the inverted right sloping stonebrick wall piece. I am currently building a structure and whenever I Place one of those in I cannot place any walls on top of them. There is definitely support and the left sloping piece put in the same spot works fine. It appears as though the game does not register that the inverted right sloping stone brick wall is a valid snap point.

If there is a solution or something else I am missing or if anyone else has experienced this let me know.

Thanks

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

I’ve got this on PC too, made a thread like this aswell aha

You can use a floor (flat ceiling or wedge) to build from instead of the triangle, make it so the floor’s edge is lined up along the top of the triangle so anything you build onto it is actually connected to the floor rather than the triangle peice. It can look ugly though.

I also managed to build a wall on top of the broken inverted triangle peice by building a roof and two walls either side, but everytime I load in the wall instantly brakes like it has 0 structural integrity. The only fix right now that I can see is the using a floor/ceiling peice)))

There’s a work around for this, but I don’t exactly remember how. I seem to recall having to place a lot of extra blocks to overcompensate support, and then delete them.

You also cannot place these if there is any kind of block over it like a ceiling that might already be in place, at least not from my experience.