Invisible bugged walls and other elements

Game mode: official server 1302
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

For some 3-4 days I am experiencing an extremely annoying bug. When I place a building element (wall, ceiling, anything), it happens sometimes that the item disappears from inventory, but does not render in game world. The element is there (as I can’t fall down through ceiling, cross that wall etc.) but it cannot be seen. It cannot be dismantled either. I cannot also build another element on it to correct, even if this is another tier of wall for example, which would in normal situation be possible to built on the old piece. The only method to remove it is to ruin everything around it / below it - but if the element is on the ground then there is no option whatsoever to get rid of it.

Ocassionally, it happens that elements that were ok spontaneously go invisible and behave as aboce, this situation is more rare though.

This is excruciatingly annoying and makes building anything a nightmare, is Funcom aware of this bug and/or could you assist in any way?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Just place a building element… if you are unlucky it appears invisible and the nightmare begins…

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.