Invisible building blocks and teleportation

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: Bridge ruin vest of The Tradeway

We played at this location for 5 days without problems. It started yesterday. Some of the spots in our base building are bugged. I place the building blocks (foundations, ceilings) and some of them are invisible. Something is defiantly there because when I try to stand on the placed block I teleport to the side. I cannot interact with it. Nothing snaps to it and I can not build on it. I can upgrade it, but it is still invisible and the mesh is not solid, meaning I fall through the object before I teleport back up on random location near by.
After an update today (our server was updated as well, and restarted) more blocks that I placed recently, that was fine are now invisible.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. The bug is random and I have no idea how to reproduce it. None of us on the server have seen it before ether
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.