Basic Info:
Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:
Invisible creatures and assets everywhere. Furniture in the Supermeru next to Conan are all invisible. Furniture in the Wine Cellar are invisible. Several craftable carpets are invisible. Numerous creatures across the map are invisible including Hyenas, Rhino, Shaleback, and some bosses such as giant spider in the cave by the river. The snakes summoned at the end ofr the bridge of the betrayer are 50/50 sometimes invisible. The Poitain Light Leggings have a strip of texture from top to bottom that are invisible. The tents in Supermeru are ALL invisible. I’m sure there are more I haven’t seen, and that’s the issue is they can’t be seen the only way to know is to trial and error for more. — Lastly I would like to mention when applying the 15th point in agility, the animation for beginning to walk is broken and does a full running animation instead. (Oh and let’s keep bringing attention to Yamatai Warlord Chest lighting :wink: )

Bug Reproduction:
Constant and always there.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.