Invisible player. My player keeps going invisible

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP, PvE-Conflict and PvE
Region: USA

My character goes invisible, and I have to relog in order to see her again.
I cannot re-create the occurrence, since it’s very random.

Could you possibly be scrolled in, using the middle mouse wheel? Try scrolling back when ingame prior to relogging.

Sorry, but that’s the only thing that comes to mind and even though unlikely, had to mention it.

Regards

jim

I’ve had this happen before as well. Typically, the cause of it is getting knocked down and stepped on while farming by enemies that like to crowd on top of me. Rocknoses and spiders being the worst offenders.

Does this match what you’ve noticed as well, or are you doing something different when it happens?

Also, just to be certain, this isn’t an issue of switching into first-person mode for you, right? i.e. When this happens to me, hitting the key to toggle first-person mode on/off or zooming in/out with the scroll wheel makes no difference.

1 Like

I think it’s the same issue. Only happened 3 times. All of which I was either fighting rocknoses or spiders. No, I already checked to see which view I was in.

2 Likes

Hey @KealaKC

Welcome to our community and thanks for the feedback.
We’ve sent your report to our team. We’re aware of similar issues and our team is looking into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.