Invisible Sandstorm

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: North America

A sandstorm struck but the environment did not show it. The sandstorm icon popped up and damage was taken as normal but everything was sunny and calm.

Near the southern river. Stand outside in the daylight. Sandstorm appeared on the screen and damage was taken but no sandstorm effects were present. It was an invisible sandstorm (still lethal!)

1 Like

Auticus, that must have been a surprise. I tend to enjoy the visuals associated with a sandstorm.

Any mods?

Regards

jim

There is a mod that addresses this issue. It is one of three mods that alter sandstorms and add snow storms in the north.

The mod is called SandstormFix. I recommend it and it’s companion mods SandstormEX and SnowstormEX.

we have Pippi and Age of Calamatous running. Though sandstorms were working fine yesterday. I hadn’t thought of that but yeah I suppose one of those mods could have broken the sandstorms visuals.

Hey @auticus

Our team is aware of an issue that renders the Sandstorm invisible and it’s on their To-Do list.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.