Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: N/A
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: N/A

Bug Description:

Sometimes the game will not display The Sentinels at the southern river. This is a sporadic bug and does not occur consistently. The game will think they’re “there” (in other words, you can climb them even though they’re not being drawn) but they’re not being rendered.

Bug Reproduction:

The only way I’ve been able to semi-consistently reproduce the problem is to teleport directly into the area where they’re standing after being completely out of that zone. For example, if you complete the Dagon dungeon and choose the portal to take you to the river, it teleports you directly to the area where the Sentinels are, and in that case they will frequently not render.

2 Likes

Greetings @Megaton238!

Thank you for taking the time to report this situation to us.

Regarding the situation at hand, would you by any chance have a screenshot of how it displays on your end when this happens? If so, could you please attach it to this post?

1 Like

The last one is me climbing up the invisible statue that the game knows should be there, but decides it doesn’t want to draw.

Another example of the game not rendering some large objects, the gutted whale that should be in one of the rooms in the Dagon dungeon:

It also happens frequently with the statues on the northern edge of the savanna. They are there, can be climbed, but are invisible.

2 Likes

Yup… they disappear on PlayStation pretty frequently for the past year or so. I just chalked it up alongside all the other invisible objects, like Conan’s bar, or the wine cellar. Granted, the bars themselves—minus the stools—came back with the introduction of bars.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.