Item deletion without warning by droping them over the UI box

Game mode: [Single-player - Isle of Siptah]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [NA]

I believe the following video explains it, but in short, droping items in the UI deletes the item from the game, at least i can’t find it. It happens with every work bench.
No mods installed

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Drag item from work bench
  2. Drop it out of the placement boxes, in the UI
  3. Item disapear. (tried droping another item to find a bigger bag but the deleted item wasn’t there)
  4. Sadness because i lost all my coal…

Uhm, that’s the way I discard items I don’t want and it’s been that way since I started playing. I like the utility.

Look at the floor. The items remain in a loot bag for a minute or so to enable you to correct a mistake.

Regards

jim

Check the video, there is no bag in the floor, i tried to find it. I also have used this feature to discard unwanted items, but this time the items were not dropped to the floor, they were deleted from game.

This happens when i drop them over the UI, not in the blank space between interface boxes, and since the game never tells me that the items are going to get deleted (erased, obliterated, cease to exist, not dropped on the ground), i believe it’s a bug. Also, they used to get back to the original position if they were not dropped correctly.

I see what you mean now, TY. Will do some testing, but now everyone who reads this will not do that.

Regards

jim

1 Like

I will still do it. I believe the bag has fallen through the foundation. That’s why you can’t get it. Just my though on the matter.

I see where you dropped it and could not replicate on our private dedicated server, sorry. When I dropped one piece of meat inside the container outline, it just popped back in the slot where I got it.

Not sure where to go from here.

Regards

jim

I went below ground using admin rights and saw no bag, it also happened with every other workbench.

1 Like

Weird, i tested it with many benches and got the same result (Furnace t1 and 2, tannery, tannery table and carpenter bench. The furnace was operating at the moment i noticed the bug, the items deleted were around 160 pieces of coal, that were working as fuel. Nevertheless, the rest of the benches were not operating.
I don’t know what triggered it, but it was something that i’ve never experienced before.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.