Items placed on top of crafting benches are spontaneously disappearing after the latest patch

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: America
Mods?: Are mods installed: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Items placed on top of crafting benches are spontaneously losing stability at a random time, all at the same time. More specifically, I placed a large chest on top of an improved firebowl cauldron, a large chest on top of an improved tanning bench, a dismantling bench on top of an improved carpenter table, and a grinder on top of an improved stove. These are all item placements i have used before to conserve space, and never had any issues. At a seemingly random time, those four items lost stability at the same time, while i was not at the base. It was outside of pvp raid time, and i was not purged. No structures in my base are damaged whatsoever, and no building pieces were added nor removed anywhere near the time of this incident. The resultant loss of stability did not even spawn loot bags containing the contents of these items, so everything within them was completely lost.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a tanning bench, carpenter table, firebowl cauldron, and stove (all of these improved tier 2 versions)
  2. Place a large chest, dismantling bench, large chest, and grinder on top of them, respectively.
  3. Not sure what triggered the loss of stability. The event happened as a completely isolated event in the event logs.
  4. Eventually, the items on top of the benches may spontaneously disappear. Another person on the server reportedly had a similar problem.
1 Like

Ya the same thing happened to me. I placed a chest full of stuff on my blacksmith bench then later it was gone. Hope Funcom gets this fixed.

Hi @YeetosaurusFlex and thank you for reaching out to us.

We are aware of this and currently investigating. We hope to have this improved in one of our future updates so please keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we look into this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.