Join the new fan-made Discord channel!

Remember, folks, we have an unofficial fan-made Discord server. Connect with other fans of Conan Exiles, find people to play with, talk about the game and share your thoughts and feedback.

It’s a wonderful little community, so we’d love to have you come in and join us: https://discord.gg/mGd7BeG

19 Likes

Hello and thanks for setting up forum!

3 Likes

There are a few good regulars and it’s generally friendly. If anyone has any questions about it please feel free to ask me here or there.

6 Likes

:sunglasses:

Looking forward to new upcoming content and exciting times.

6 Likes

Can we not have an official Discord server?

3 Likes

I didn’t even know it was fan made lol

2 Likes

Count me in.
We need it.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, Cristari.

Q:

Can we not have an official Discord server?

A: No, for now the discord will remain unofficial.

1. The forums will remain the main, official social media.

2. So far, making the discord official has been declined by the developers. This does not mean that the discord won’t become official in the future, but you get the idea.

Otherwise, the developers are actively chatting in this discord just as well as they might be if it were official. :grin:

2 Likes

The link returns an “Invalid Invite” error. Did the link expire?

2 Likes

The link did not expire and it should not happen.

If you are on mobile, please try via your pc instead. or else, the other way around. Invite links do not always work.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing us.

2 Likes

Ah, good to know, I have my own discord that a few of us play using, but this should be fun to chat with other peeps, as I am totally new to the game, also only playing on a PVE server, just to get the hang of the game. But still always nice to have folks who are willing to help with info on things.

1 Like

change the Invite Link

2 Likes