Join the new fan-made Discord channel!

discord

Remember, folks, we have an unofficial fan-made Discord server. Connect with other fans of Conan Exiles, find people to play with, talk about the game and share your thoughts and feedback.

It’s a wonderful little community, so we’d love to have you come in and join us: https://discord.gg/5252dZh

Yes. new forum hype!
Purge problems continued
Call to Arms: Pet mechanics
Some advice please
Aquilonian foundation
I whant my game back please
DevKit Q: where are temp values for items stored? for placeables? for consumables?
Join the SHED team's Powerhour interview with [Community Manager] Jens Erik Vaaler LIVE on Mixer!
Missing Pets? How do you release pets?
[Discord] Conan Exiles España :es:
Animal problem with ground
Cant watch hours of youtube to get a couple of simple answers
Small overall questions about in game daily things/suggestions
Steam Midweek Madness Sale - Conan Exiles is now 40% off!
Private server outage

Hello and thanks for setting up forum!

There are a few good regulars and it’s generally friendly. If anyone has any questions about it please feel free to ask me here or there.

:sunglasses:

Looking forward to new upcoming content and exciting times.

Can we not have an official Discord server?

I didn’t even know it was fan made lol

Count me in.
We need it.

Sorry for the late reply, Cristari.

Q:

Can we not have an official Discord server?

A: No, for now the discord will remain unofficial.

1. The forums will remain the main, official social media.

2. So far, making the discord official has been declined by the developers. This does not mean that the discord won’t become official in the future, but you get the idea.

Otherwise, the developers are actively chatting in this discord just as well as they might be if it were official. :grin:

The link returns an “Invalid Invite” error. Did the link expire?

The link did not expire and it should not happen.

If you are on mobile, please try via your pc instead. or else, the other way around. Invite links do not always work.

Thanks for sharing us.

Ah, good to know, I have my own discord that a few of us play using, but this should be fun to chat with other peeps, as I am totally new to the game, also only playing on a PVE server, just to get the hang of the game. But still always nice to have folks who are willing to help with info on things.

BUG | Werk of the Lost Tribe Cimmerian epic flawless but not nonepic flawless