Journey steps...oh boy

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [USA]

So im down to just 3 journey steps left to complete.

1. Summon the Avatar of a God
  2. Defeat the Mummy of the Ring
  3. Escape the Exiled Lands

Obviously not doing #3 anytime soon.
Dont believe #2 has been implemented into the game yet.
And that brings me to #1. Got my temple at 3rd form…got an archpriest and named priests…only get the option to use the protection.
Checked the settings and summoning avatars is disabled.

So I play on an official pve server. Now the question is why are they disabled? If we cant harm other players buildings we should still be able to call the Avatar of the God. Is this purposely set like this? Is it going to change so pve players can get the journey step? Need some answers over here.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build temple
  2. Upgrade temple
  3. Put archpriest in temple
  4. See no option to summon a god

Hello @Scumdog1980, thank you for reaching out!

Regarding this matter, our team is aware of it and considering options to finish the journey steps.

Avatars are disabled on official servers and will be enabled once we’ve fixed certain issues that allowed for the abuse of this feature, while also working on additional improvements. We’ll notify the community in advance once they’re about to be enabled.
This feature is still available to private servers who chose to have it on.

1 Like

Ah cool beans. I wasnt aware of an abuse going on. Hopefully they find a way to fix it. Thank you for the information. :grin:

1 Like

While you folks are discussing this, could you mention how patently ridiculous is it to have “Escape the Exiled Lands” as a journey step? Particularly when there’s no achievement associated with it, and the nature of what it involves and how it impacts your character. I’m being intentionally vague, just for the benefit of newer players who don’t want spoilers, but you get the point, I’m sure.

I found doing what needs to be done to escape isn’t all that hard. I’ve gotten to that point numerous times already but have only done it once. Not a fan of the after math so. I’ve actually lost the items needed after being assembled to…like 5 or 6 of them. That’s what I get for forgetting to login though. I’ve already got a few replaced since then. But like you say the journey step is kinda moot.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.