Kingdom of Atham BRAND NEW MMOPVE

Welcome to Kingdom of Atham PvE-C/RP Casual

ENGLISH (Fr admin available)

The way i see this server it’s made for either New player, Casual Player or even hardcore one’s the content within this server is not forced upon you
you have to make choice wether there easy or not. Build, Farm , Hunt, Quest etc… it’s all here at the tips of your fingers!

Come and enjoy our out of this world dungeon with new landscapes (not regular conan hehe)
Amazing admin team!
Casual RP (RP town in progress)

1- Town with merchants(all ingame items needed)
2- Coloseum for PvePvP
3- Fun people!
4- XP 3X & H 4X (DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS)
5- Special donator shop
6- Content,Immersion, Just a good setup :stuck_out_tongue:

We did build a Town with economy system and all , quest line’s , guild system for special class sort of thing! yes this is insatiably the best conan server iv’e ever came across!

Couple of mod’s to make old Conan Exiles feel brand new!

• Fashionist
  • All The Little Things
  • Pippi - User & Server Management
  • DyeMoreBetterer
  • Pickup+
  • Admin Build Anywhere
  • WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
  • Admin Skelos Collector for WARRIOR Mutator
  • Glass Contructions and More
  • Savage Steel v1
  • Savage Steel v2
  • Thrall War Dungeon Mod
  • Thrall War Decorations
  • Exiled_lands_improved
  • The Age of Calamitous
  • Less Building Placement Restriction
  • Less Building Restrictions - Additional Improvements
  • Hosav;s Pets Extended
  • IMMERSE RP : Buildings & Placeables Decor
  • Roleplay 1.8.1
  • Improved Quality of Life
  • RA Asthetic

If you have any questions feel free to ask in discord myself or an admin should respond farely quiclky!

Don’t be shy visit Discord and see full set of rules!
172.107.182.20:28500

I just tried to “Direct Connect” to your server but the connection timed out. That said, I do have a few questions, by way of how I play.

1. The game was initially designed to start the game nude, but was changed to accommodate foreign countries who disallowed any sort of nudity. I of course like playing in the raw as a female… to a point.

2. I am an elderly gamer of 72 who has been playing video games since Donkey Cong, Duke Nuke’m, and Fallout 1-- to name a few. Thus, I enjoy playing with like minded adults.

3. Dislike condescending folks who think they know it all. (Probably why I am playing alone in single player.)

4. I like having access to “Admin.”

5. I do have discord, however, my boom mike is usually up and muted unless I need to converse.

That all said, I sincerely hope you all much sucess with your server. Thank you.

We may be alike you and I. Picked up the game recently in the steam sale? Want to skip the hassle of finding a good community? Want a modded server but one with a modlist that wont crash your computer? Kingdom of Atham may be for you.

Let me start by saying I am in no way shape or form being paid for this advertisement. The three Nordheimer women that may happen to be living in my house now were simply looking for a place to live, contrary to popular belief.

Now that we have that out of the way…

This place is great. Fantastic community, helpful moderators and community members. One of the best server/admin support teams in any online community I’ve ever been a part of. Constant updates, player built PvE content (even some PvP!), questing, merchants, you name it. It’s like an MMO, it’s like you’ll never need to go anywhere else. I’m new to this game and server, but go out of my way with things like this when it’s deserved and necessary. The people here have been so helpful and kind I felt obligated to post this.

Come check it out, come to discord if you need help setting up the mods.

See you in the Exiled Lands, Stranger.