Lances disappear from horse inventory

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: U.S. West Coast

Hi. Lances disappear when stored on horse inventory.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Store a lance on horse inventory
  2. Fill the horse inventory slots
    2.5 Allow the horse to be attacked
  3. Lance will disappear while the horse is being attacked
  4. Fill the horse inventory again, noting there is an empty slot
  5. Lance has disappeared
  6. Lance may or may not reappear as an extra inventory slot
  7. Lance may or may not reappear once the horse inventory has empty slots

Sometimes the lance will reappear, sometimes it will disappear permanently. I have not noticed this issue with any other item, other than lance. It does not happen with horse food as far as I know. As a habit, I store horse food in upper left slot. Lance stored in second from top left.

Thanks for your time and continuous work on a cool game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For additional information for the sake of the bug report, is this something reproduceable with other items besides the lance?

I have not tested it with other items. I don’t think it happens with the horses food. I’ve never seen their food disappear.

I narrowed it down to a repeatable occurrence. The lance disappears when the horse is attacked by mobs (and runs). If one holds the horse inventory window open at the time of the attack, you can actually see the lance disappear. Again, I don’t know if this is a lance-only thing, but I haven’t noticed it with any other items.

Thanks again.

I updated the original post.

Hey @parvoh

Just before we send this to the team, do you have any mods installed in the server you’re experiencing this issue?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.