Large skull build

7 Likes

Switch ignore stability on and you could remove most of the pillars

1 Like

:sunglasses: That’s cool

1 Like

I kinda like the pillars. It almost looks like hair from a distance.

If we had red pillars it could look like blood lol.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Khitan pillars

1 Like

Amazing work. It reminds me of Minecraft wonder builds, congratulations.

3 Likes

I actually got this from a build in minecraft. I have youtubers name n description.

1 Like

How long did it took you to do this build. I see more than a month hard work here.

1 Like

@stelagel Actually just what i got done which isnt finished took me 3 days. So bout 21 hrs.

1 Like

@Lucidique True

Omg, surely you can build m8 :rofl:. Yet i believe that you knew what you were doing. It’s impossible to fix something like this for the first time and finish it in 3 days or 21 hours. Only the building bugs you had to deal with were freaking many :rofl:. Once again amazing effort m8, congratulations :+1:t6:. It’s really nice so talented persons playing this game :metal:

1 Like

@stelagel my Taj Mahal build i did in 6 days 72 hrs i think lol. Like i mentioned before i work full time so i when i build i have to cram so much in the time i have lol. The skull was my build but not my design. I got it from a youtuber doing minecraft. There name is in description on video. But thank you for the comments! Check my channel if you havent already. Thanks again

1 Like

I will check your channel, you’ll see my daughters name however Sophia, not mine. I use her old self phone and i never bothered to pass my own details in it :rofl:. Other than that i am too old for these shi… :wink:. I saw your other build already :+1:t6:. Magnificent work, keep it going m8.

1 Like

@stelagel no problem lol. Thank you. Im always looking for suggestions aswell.

1 Like

what mod allowed you to build a skull? or is that all vanilla?

It’s on Xbox, so no mods

@GeekyRaptor No mods straight vanilla

how? just a massive buiild? I’m curious how you did this? It seems too organic for just wall, foundation, and ceiling pieces. All in all it’s actually amazing.

1 Like