Launch Day Patch: Derketo, Volcano and Swamp, oh my!

didnt receive the update yet,why?

1 Like

I’m told the PC launch patch has been rolled out . I’m not really sure what you’re asking me, though. I’m trying to get more information about why the patch size wasn’t what I was told it would be.

Are you unable to play on your server?

1 Like

Hey jens.

The Launch Update got rolled out on my server host, the name for it was “Hotfix” but contains everything you listed as launch patch. It seems to work but yeah… 1.4 gb seems “small” at least compared to other updates like frozen north or the combat update.

1 Like

I agree, it does seem small, but according to our game producer it is the correct size. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a chance for a patch on Xbox one to allow us to go into purge settings on private servers and in mid-game single/co-op?

1 Like

Im from brazil,Launch day update did not appeared yet,thats intended? im using testlive branch and still on Revision(#95349/17735).

1 Like

Yes, that will come with the day 1 patch, closer to 1pm CEST.

Switch to the default branch and it should patch.

2 Likes

One of them could play on the server. The jungle was empty and the light was very overexposed he said. On thevserver and on the pc‘s of our players the live version (actual patched) is installed. This morning (9:30) the first players of our server get an 1,4 GB patch via steam automatically. Also the server get an automatically patch. I told them they should better wait for 13:00. Will the get the 14 GB update then?

Thanks for this great game. Hope we see more of it (DLCs , Expansion) in the future.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this has been asked or covered yet, but does the PS4 version have the option to change the tether distance when playing co-op on a non-dedicated server? I’m waiting for the official ps4 launch to play with a few buddies (even though I play on PC aswell)

That sounds like how the Swamp and Volcano has been for awhile now if you were to admin teleport. A lot of terrain and assets missing, the ground so bright/oversaturated, you’re nearly blinded. You’d see some distant terrain and assets, but they’d disappear once you moved toward them. Basically, it seems as if not patched by what you’ve described.

OMG all goes fine n on the clock, but there is something on server list that meakes me nervous (hope it changes shortly), on shout america there is only 3 servers??? One PvP, one PvE and one PvE conflict… really? just 3 servers? i mean this just cant be, previously we got like 10 officials (951-952-953-954-955… etc) now are renamed as 1975-1985-1995 or som like that, sorry to bother and i know game hasnt release just yet but to saw that my brain stop working lel , thx in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Jens_Erik amazing game, been loving it since game preview on xbox one. Just a little suggestion which i think would be cool, how about giving the servers a special name which can be something related to the Conan universe…

Thanks and keep up the amazing work!

is the following had an official server that my character was already at level 40, now does not appear the seridor that I played my house everything I did in the game disappeared … and now all the official servers I have to have a password to log in?? How do I know this password ?? !!!

The official servers will come back online in about 1 hours time, they wiped all the server ready for the official launch

i quoqe myself due to the issue and its about more PvP servers on shout america cuz its way more crowded ones, think PvEs can be only one of each but just ONE pvp for the whole subcontinent its a miss (only brazilean ppl are a lot of active players) n us shpanish spoken a tooonn more (hope its a miss from transition to full release, lets pray on mighty Yimir hehe), thx in advance again

2 Likes

HYPE! Congrats funcom team!

2 Likes

singleplayer, smelter dissapeared after logout. c’mon i thought that you squished this kind of bugs for full release. i dont want to build crafting stations every time i log in…

Hi!
Is it normal that npc city are claimable in the new Biom like the place where new god teacher live?

I haven’t noticed any patch download from Steam. My game says Revision (#95365/17742). Is that the release?

2 Likes