The patch train keeps a-rolling and we have another update for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This will balance out the resources you get back from the Dismantling Bench, and the amount of Steelfire you need to make Dragonpowder. Finally, you’ll now be able to rotate trebuchets again!
- Reduced the amount of materials returned from the Dismantling bench as it was a bit high
- Dragonpowder now again requires 100 Steelfire to craft
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to run the client at a much higher speed than intended.
- The Siege Hammer no longer has a multiplier for Siege Damage. The Hammer stats will stay the same but another bonus will be added to it later.
- It should now be possible to rotate trebuchets again
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.