There’s a new patch available for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This patch fixes several UI bugs and changes the crafting XP for the Blunted Javelins.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
- Crafting the Blunted Javelin would grant way too much XP - this has now been fixed
- NPCs in the Player’s render distance should no longer spawn each time the Character dies
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to close the inventory with a mouse button
- The Staff of Epitremeus now has correct stats. Epemitru…ep…epitremus… the Mitra staff.
- Removed the redundant “PvP - Conflict” option from the Combat Mode dropdown menu
- Server browsing sorting by MODE should no longer result in PvE-C servers being listed between two types of PvP servers
- Improved the Server browsing Sort-By-Region functionality
- Server browser - “Region” dropdown now has a Japan option
- Fixed an issue where the direct connect text field would act strangely.
- Server browser - “South America” text in the region tab should no longer be partially cut off
- Fixed several issues affecting the use of controllers in menus
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect owner name of clan buildings would be displayed