Greetings and salutations you beautiful creatures!
We have a new hotfix out for the PC version of Conan Exiles to take care of some lingering issues after the most recent patch.
Thank you again to everyone who helped us out with reporting these bugs and issues.
- Fixed a server crash relating to RCON
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to walk underwater
- Fixed a duplication exploit
- Fixed an issue where wedge foundations could not be placed on top of wedge ceilings of certain materials
- Weapon racks should no longer self-destruct on server restart
- Placeables should no longer lose stability upon server restart
- Placeables should again show owner info
- Purges have learned how to dress properly. This was fixed but an Unfortunate Turn Of Events reverted the fix previously.
- The Undead bosses in the Unnamed city now use Star Metal weapons (with the exception of the Wight boss)
- The hunger system should not make thralls die anymore
- The Horizontal Elevator platform should no longer disappear and spawn in the center of the map after the someone walks out of rendering distance. Get out of here, elevator - you’re drunk.
- It should no longer be possible to lure NPCs into water and immobilize them
- Repair kits now work as intended again
- Standing on the Greater Wheel of pain should no longer be desynchronized between the server and client
- Greater Wheel of Pain thralls should again be visible
- Thralls and pets no longer start decaying after you create a new clan
- Dismantling bench now has the correct side-bar graphics
- Recipes are no longer added to inventory when a crafting bench is picked up
- Recommended Servers are now shown on top of the server browser list