Hey y’all! A new hotfix has been released for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This one contains several crash fixes, a fix for the unnecessary lag when you die, and a quick fix so you won’t get stuck in controller-style movement mode.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue causing unnecessary lag on death - this should now be much smoother.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck in controller-style movement mode
- This fixes a problem with shields not working as intended, and a
- This also takes care of the camera “bouncing” when using the lock-on camera
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t add attribute points to their character