Launch Day Patch: Derketo, Volcano and Swamp, oh my!

Same problem here :frowning:

Leaving the house and reentering may have fixed it during that sandstorm.
For example, if you’re in an area with Noxious Gas and equip a sandstorm mask after being affected, the gas will continue to stack up on you and deal damage as if you have no mask on. Leaving the area and coming back with the mask already on prevents the gas effect. So leaving the house after you finished the ceiling and then going back in may have removed the sandstorm effect.

The issue I noticed with the third light attack for daggers is still persisting. Can’t link either heavy or light attacks after it, no matter when I click again during the animation it always just reverts to the start of the chain. So far the only way I’ve been able to get finishers is by using a heavy attack in the third slot.

Admittedly it’s not a major issue but sure is annoying.

Is that a bug? The third light attack seems like a finisher to me, so it makes sense to not be able to link another attack.

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Bug

Title: Not all artefacts consumed when making The Keystone

Upon making The Keystone, all the artefacts were consumed apart from the Shining Trapezohedron and the Staff of the Triumvirate. The Staff of the Triumvirate can be removed from the altar, but the Shining Trapezohedron cannot be moved.

Title: Graphical glitch placing Awakened Staff of the Triumvirate back in the Altar of the Bat

When placed back in the Altar of the Bat, the Awakened Staff of the Triumvirate appears to turn into a log bench (item 80271).

There’s a 4th light attack that is the finisher. I think there’s something hinky going on with the sequencing. With ue4 you can take an animation and trigger things at set frames in-engine (i.e. having a small dust cloud particle effect trigger when a character takes a step during a walk animation so that way you don’t need to put the particle emitter right into the animation .fbx itself). I’m making a big assumption here in thinking that this is what they used to implement the combo system, so my guess is that there’s some timing issue going on with the animation.

Ah, interesting.

Title: Double doorway has three doors

The building containing Razma of Shem has three doors in its doorway. I only noticed this on my way out, so it might require opening with the key first.

Title: New character has access to old character’s possessions and base

I used the Keystone to exit the Exiled Lands, got the cut scene and then the character creation screne for a new character. When my new character got to the location of my old character’s base, it was still there along with all the stored equipment and resources. Maybe this is the intended behavior, but I had the impression that we would start completely fresh after using the Keystone, particularly on single player.

2 Likes

Title: Control lag with tools in swamp

I’m sometimes having a problem using tools while in the swamp. I have to click 4 to 5 times to get my character to swing a tool just once, whether it be a cleaver, hatchet, pick, sickle, or skinning knife. It’s not my mouse, because I have no such problem with weapons in the swamp, or the same tools in other biomes. I’ve had this occur multiple times, but I’ve not yet been able to pin down a common factor.

It was online. It occurred today on server I was using 2728 of course post patch. Is it down? Can’t seem to log in. Also the harvesting and religion seems working. Just the dashboard crashes still making my character continuously run tho I’m no longer on.

Possible Bug
Official Server(s)

SUMMARY: Discoverable chests contain nothing. I’ve seen it reported and experienced it myself.

Steps to repeat

1. Go to cave tunnel between Arena and Claw Outcrop area.

2. Find big rock with ghost guide.

3. Smash rock, find no loot, even after 12+ hours on same server.

HELP!!!
PVE-Conflict #1200 just became a full PvP server with 2x harvesting. (After crash - all have been dcd)
Please tell me its not intended!

Official server
I do not know how, but I got a permanent health regeneration. Also I can get permanent health regeneration from the dancer.
Pls, fix it

2 Likes

Game mode: Private
Version: 95365/17742

Exceptional Vanir Settler Breechclout has no graphic and cannot be dyed.

2 Likes

Hey MadLeo. Check out my bug report on dancer healing, this is probably what’s going on.

You can see in my screenshots that I sometimes get over 75 healing per second from dancers.
The bug persists until death or relogging, so you should be able to get rid of it.

3 Likes

Hey. I know it. This is really bad bug. This is need fast to fix.

Game mode: Private
Title: Experience from crafting from hotbar

As title says, if you craft something, then queue it up from hotbar, you get no experience from crafting building pieces at least
Repro:

1. Craft any building piece
  2. Place it
  3. Press hotbar button to make new one (easiest way to tell if you got experience is from attributes tab)

Is it possible to optimize oasis where Mitra trainer is at least? Heavy stutters and slowdowns are not good… I just have no idea how optimizations for consoles can make game unplayable in some areas for CPUs with lower IPC than Intel’s sandy bridge.

All Spiders and the Insect Boss in the Passage Way between Jungle and Frozen North are passive and don’t even defend when they are being attacked.

Title: Skelos Master of Ceremonies is female with male voice

The Skelos Master of Ceremonies can spawn as a female, but still talks with a male voice.

Title: Can walk into and through pillars in volcano

The building at TeleportPlayer -15305.390625 -191981.328125 39512.128906 has four pillars. You can walk through the two on the north side of the building and can walk inside the two pillars on the south, but can’t pass completely through.

Game mode: Dedicated Server

All the following issue have been observed and witnessed at a dedicated 70 slot PVE server.

• the issue from upgrading t1 sandstone to t2 or t3 is making everything on top or connected vanish once again. Had 2 reports so far from my community and advised them to dismantle t1 instead of simply upgrading it or to build in t2 right from the start

• mitra, derketo, set don’t have a light pillar. Mitra and derketo aren’t even visible as t3 altars on the map.

• thralls keep falling through the ground when you try to drag them behind you into the Wheel of Pain

• Workbenches, furnaces, waterwell of all kinds ( the mitra one included), fish traps and Wheel of Pains stop working at server restart. I know this had been different in previous versions.

• we could observe that at some fighter and archery thralls, the inventory is still buggy. when you place a weapon in there, different from what they had by default, the weapon vanishes at every restart of the server.

• some thralls don’t have an inventory at all ( had lv 4 fighters and archers from black hand )

• many thralls glitch through foundations and ceilings when you placed them and they saw something in range and try to follow it.

• the old building bug is back again, you have a free area, no people close, nothing that could block you, you try to place a foundation ( no matter if north, south or east area), you hear the sound of the placed building piece but nothing shows up yet the building piece is gone out of your bag.

• the other building bug happens randomly. really hard to reproduce and we have absolutely no idea why it keeps happening. But players get often the message, that the building piece failed to get placed. They tried removing any kind that would give light ( torches and the like), chests, and even altars, but the issue remains.

• the performance drops quite hard when you get above 50 players on the server. 500-600 basic ping and server fps down to 2-5. We got max possible hardware and do every 6 hours restarts but even those don’t help with the issue. So we could use some performance improvements quite well.

• the right sloped building piece ( which has the tip down at the right side) has no snap point at the upper edge. Can’t place even a fence ontop of it.