Legio Holiday Megaboss Burning

Hello Everyone,

Legio Fulminata will be hosting a Holiday Megaboss burning party. Come join us on December 27th for an all day Yule Padurii log burning. The bonfire starts at 9:00am EST and will go until we run out of logs. Dress up in your favorite ugly Holiday sweater, decorate the tree, kill the tree, drink some eggnog. Hope to see you there.

~Minks

7 Likes

Wonderful!

9:00 am EST converts to 14:00 pm for us GMT folks.
Others can check their times here.
Time zone Converter

2 Likes

Are you starting the fire with a fire buddy or some such, or shall we bring our fire abilities?

Minks, if you need any support - please let us know. Happy to step in to help :slight_smile:

The more fire the better.

Sure thing Katelin. We have the essences covered but we might need a tank to cover if ours needs a break.

1 Like

Thank you everyone that participated in the Holiday party. 100 Padurii burned.

Special thanks to the guest tanks throughout the day:
MeowSeeTongue
Mbiohazard
Ceruleana
Quaiky

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you to @Minks and Legio Fulminata for keeping Agartha warm with a MASSIVE Festive Yule log burning!
Much appreciated.
<3

4 Likes

Hi! Thanks again for running this event, I was there for quite a bit of it and I got so many distillates! It helped immensely. Anyway, here’s my screenshot from the big wing explosion!

5 Likes

Ty @Minks & Legio Fulminata for the megaboss marathon, i made it to a number of them , very much apreciated :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the MBs!!! Sorry I couldn’t stay long.

2 Likes